1. Fees once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
- Multiple times debiting of payer’s Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR payer’s account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the Payer account/ or to his Wallet in advance/ opening balance for the next month.
- Due to technical error, payment being charged on the payer Card/Bank Account but not acknowledged in a proper way from the gateway resulting an unsuccessful confirmation.
2. The payer will have to send an e mail to accounts section for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
3. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded within 5 working days.
BRIGHTWAY reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between BRIGHTWAY and any user visiting the BRIGHTWAY website or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you wish to stop any further sms/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send an email: – email@example.com with your mobile numbers and you will be excluded from the alerts list.